Avcilar Evden Eve Nakliyat
Dating back the prehistoric era, hunting has become a sport of survival between the human species and also the animal world! Gradually, with the coming of civilization and technological advances, man has fine tuned the art of hunting into a skill which few possess. Those who do, make use of the activity of hunting as a type of relaxation or as a way to get fresh meat. Since this activity are only able to be indulged in the wilderness, it might be a good idea to stock up with essential hunting supplies.
Let's start with the basics first! Whether a newcomer or perhaps a professional, each hunter should have these hunting supplies?
(1) Easy to transport all of the hunting gear if a good backpack is accessible.
(2) A rifle. Minimum number of cartridges should be 10 (can take more if needed).
(3) A compass would be useful to get a a feeling of direction.
(4) Maps of locations where the search normally takes place.
(5) An excellent set of binoculars (standard ones, nothing fancy) will come in handy.
(6) Game to be kept in a cotton game bag.
(7) A big knife for skinning the overall game.
(8) An inferior Swiss Army knife.
(9) Meat could be hung from a strong nylon string.
(10) If felt necessary, a saw could be carried to remove horns, ribs, legs and antlers.
(11) Unwanted stuff switches into garbage bags.
Moving forward, an experienced hunter may also include what he/she considers as essentials, to his/her stock of hunting supplies. What could these be?
(12) As times change and ecosystems are becoming damaged along the way, newer regulations and rules concerning hunting have come into play. Officials monitor the time of year when certain types of animals and birds can be present in abundance, plus the areas which are heavily populated by these species. Accordingly, tickets and hunting permits and licenses are issued. Woe betides the hunter if these bankruptcies are not part of his/her hunting supplies! He/she can go home leaving the "game" unfinished!
(13) A specialist hunter will not be content with a one-day trip; he/she wants more! Also, sometimes hunting takes place with the aid of traps, which will not yield results in just one day. Then some thought needs to be provided to the issue of shelter and a sufficient level of food.
(14) Unlike humans, birds and animals have already been blessed having a keen sense of smell. If Scent Control is missing from the stock of hunting supplies, the hunter would find himself struggling. The hunter is smelt from the victim, ahead of the hunter can "spot" the prey! Therefore, the basic wear to limit a person's scent such as base layer hunting pants, camouflage shirt, out camouflage pants, balaclava hunting headgear, hunting radar hat, gloves and boot socks needs to be added to the list of hunting supplies.
(15) Finally, if hunting is taken up through the winter, hunting supplies should include special camouflage wear to blend with the surroundings.